Following findings that a basic lifestyle is inaccessible for many low-income families, a group of Bedales pupils sought to tackle the issue as part of their Bedales Assessed Course (BAC) in Global Awareness. Leader Abi Wharton explains...
Posted on: 29 Aug 2018
Posted by: Abi Wharton
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss