Following findings that a basic lifestyle is inaccessible for many low-income families, a group of Bedales pupils sought to tackle the issue as part of their Bedales Assessed Course (BAC) in Global Awareness. Leader Abi Wharton explains...
Posted on: 29 Aug 2018
Posted by: Abi Wharton
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’