Data Protection guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
ICO's recent publications.
The ICO has recently published:
- A 12-step checklist to help organisations prepare for the forthcoming reforms in data protection.
- New guidance for data controllers on the encryption of personal data.
- A self-assessment toolkit for small and medium sized businesses
- A ‘practical guide to IT security: ideal for the small business’ which includes updated advice about the cloud.
- Interim guidance on data transfers to the US and Safe Harbor
- Guidance on Direct Marketing
School Regulation and Inspection - update December 2016
Autumn Statement, Insurance, Inspections pilots, Inspections pilots, Consultations affecting charities, Charity law, Ministry of Defence Accredited Schools Database, Tax free childcare, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), DfE census dataRead More
School Regulation and Inspection - update November 2016
Schools that work for everyone consultation, Children missing education, Tax free childcare, Inspection.Read More
School Regulation and Inspection - update October 2016
Schools that work for everyone consultation, Inspection, Data Protection, Fundraising Regulator, Charity law update, Technical issues in charity law consultation, Salary sacrifice consultation.Read More
Children missing education - statutory guidance
The reporting duties for schools when children are missing education have changed.Read More
New Fundraising Regulator
There will be a new fundraising regulator, formed as a result of the Etherington review into fundraising.Read More
Childcare and Schools fact sheets
Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act: Childcare and Schools fact sheets from the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.Download
Proposed New Independent School Standards
Government consultation response from the Department for Education.Download
ISC’s response to “Schools that work for everyone”
ISC has responded to the consultation “Schools that work for everyone”. Our consultation response can be viewed.Download