Data Protection guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
ICO's recent publications.
The ICO has recently published:
- A 12-step checklist to help organisations prepare for the forthcoming reforms in data protection.
- New guidance for data controllers on the encryption of personal data.
- A self-assessment toolkit for small and medium sized businesses
- A ‘practical guide to IT security: ideal for the small business’ which includes updated advice about the cloud.
- Interim guidance on data transfers to the US and Safe Harbor
- Guidance on Direct Marketing
School Regulation and Inspection - update September 2017
Data Protection, Charity Law, Pupil UPNs, Law Commission Report on Charity Law, Adrenaline auto-injectors and InspectionsRead More
School Regulation and Inspection - update July 2017
The Information Commissioner's Office has published revised guidance.Read More
School Regulation and Inspection - update June 2017
How to prepare for the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)Read More
School Regulation and Inspection - update May 2017
Inspection - advice from ISIRead More
School Regulation and Inspection - update April 2017
Apprenticeship levyRead More
Teacher Workload Survey 2016
DfE Research reportDownload
Subject access code of practice
SAR code of practice: Dealing with requests from individuals for personal informationDownload