Charity Commission publications
The Charity Commission's recent publications.
The Charity Commission has recently published:
- Guidance on rules charities must follow should they consider engaging in the EU referendum; there is an accompanying Commission news story.
- A policy paper on its expectations of trustees and charity officers in its casework.
- A news story on the new look and feel of the Annual Return for 2016, which will be launched in April.
- A regulatory alert and press release about commercial partnerships and trustees’ legal duties and responsibilities.
- Guidance on how an employee of a charity can make protected disclosures about serious wrongdoing at the charity.
School Regulation and Inspection - update December 2016
Autumn Statement, Insurance, Inspections pilots, Inspections pilots, Consultations affecting charities, Charity law, Ministry of Defence Accredited Schools Database, Tax free childcare, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), DfE census dataRead More
School Regulation and Inspection - update November 2016
Schools that work for everyone consultation, Children missing education, Tax free childcare, Inspection.Read More
School Regulation and Inspection - update October 2016
Schools that work for everyone consultation, Inspection, Data Protection, Fundraising Regulator, Charity law update, Technical issues in charity law consultation, Salary sacrifice consultation.Read More
Children missing education - statutory guidance
The reporting duties for schools when children are missing education have changed.Read More
New Fundraising Regulator
There will be a new fundraising regulator, formed as a result of the Etherington review into fundraising.Read More
Childcare and Schools fact sheets
Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act: Childcare and Schools fact sheets from the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.Download
Proposed New Independent School Standards
Government consultation response from the Department for Education.Download
ISC’s response to “Schools that work for everyone”
ISC has responded to the consultation “Schools that work for everyone”. Our consultation response can be viewed.Download