Charity Commission publications
The Charity Commission's recent publications.
The Charity Commission has recently published:
- Guidance on rules charities must follow should they consider engaging in the EU referendum; there is an accompanying Commission news story.
- A policy paper on its expectations of trustees and charity officers in its casework.
- A news story on the new look and feel of the Annual Return for 2016, which will be launched in April.
- A regulatory alert and press release about commercial partnerships and trustees’ legal duties and responsibilities.
- Guidance on how an employee of a charity can make protected disclosures about serious wrongdoing at the charity.
School Regulation and Inspection - update September 2017
Data Protection, Charity Law, Pupil UPNs, Law Commission Report on Charity Law, Adrenaline auto-injectors and InspectionsRead More
School Regulation and Inspection - update July 2017
The Information Commissioner's Office has published revised guidance.Read More
School Regulation and Inspection - update June 2017
How to prepare for the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)Read More
School Regulation and Inspection - update May 2017
Inspection - advice from ISIRead More
School Regulation and Inspection - update April 2017
Apprenticeship levyRead More
Teacher Workload Survey 2016
DfE Research reportDownload
Subject access code of practice
SAR code of practice: Dealing with requests from individuals for personal informationDownload