Charity Commission publications
The Charity Commission's recent publications.
The Charity Commission has recently published:
- Guidance on rules charities must follow should they consider engaging in the EU referendum; there is an accompanying Commission news story.
- A policy paper on its expectations of trustees and charity officers in its casework.
- A news story on the new look and feel of the Annual Return for 2016, which will be launched in April.
- A regulatory alert and press release about commercial partnerships and trustees’ legal duties and responsibilities.
- Guidance on how an employee of a charity can make protected disclosures about serious wrongdoing at the charity.
Children missing education - statutory guidance
The reporting duties for schools when children are missing education have changed.Read More
New Fundraising Regulator
There will be a new fundraising regulator, formed as a result of the Etherington review into fundraising.Read More
New guidance for charity trustees
The Charity Commission has published new guidance for charity trustees on fundraising from the public.Read More
Ofqual is currently seeking viewsRead More
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The GDPR will come into effect on 25 May 2018 and will affect every organisation that processes EU residents’ personally identifiable information.Read More
Childcare and Schools fact sheets
Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act: Childcare and Schools fact sheets from the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.Download
Proposed New Independent School Standards
Government consultation response from the Department for Education.Download